Tournament Tough Digital Course, The 50, Just Launched!
Tournament Tough is back!
Father & son teach the Art of Competing in tennis.
The Tournament Tough Methodology was created by legendary coach Carlos Goffi, former coach of John and Patrick McEnroe. Josh, Goffi’s son and a collegiate tennis coach, has worked closely with his father in refining the methodology and catalyzed the re-launching of Tournament Tough in the digital space.
Players who have trained using our methodology have achieved:
- Grand Slam titles in Singles and Doubles
- NCAA Singles, Doubles and Team Championships
- #1 rankings in USTA, NCAA, and ATP
- Thousands of college scholarships
- Mental competing happens during the 50 minutes per hour in a match, when the ball is NOT in play..
- Champions throughout tennis history have been better playing THE 50 than the rest of the draw.
- Become a PLAYER not just a HITTER by learning how to be Tournament Tough!
"I've known Carlos since I was a kid and Josh, since he was born. Both are excellent coaches for players wanting to improve their results. Their digital courses are filled with wisdom from the past & present."
- Patrick McEnroe
Former professional tennis player and Captain of the US Davis Cup team, Television Broadcaster
"It's wonderful to see a father-son team that has individually coached players from juniors through college and beyond, now sharing their experiences together to the tennis community."
- Lisa Stone
Founder of ParentingAces and
Member of Tennis Channel Podcast Network
"The Goffis are a very unique coaching-duo in tennis. Both coach "The Art of Competing" on the courts! They are now combining their vast experience in our game to deliver together a "must-see" digital course."
- Jonathan Stokke
Former player and coach at
Duke University, Baseline Intelligence Podcast
Meet Your Coaches
Carlos GoffiREAD MORE
Carlos Goffi’s 50-year multi-facet professional tennis career began as a coach at the Port Washington Tennis Academy, NY (1975). Highlights of his coaching career include:
- Author of tennis international best-seller Tournament Tough.
- Founder of Tournament Tough Training Camps
- Former coach to John and Patrick McEnroe (Juniors and ATP Tour).
- Director of Tournament Tough Tennis Camps.
- Director of Tournament Tough Player-Parent Workshops.
- Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Junior Tennis magazine.
- Keynote Speaker at various international tennis conferences (USTA, USPTA, PTR, ITF, WTC).
Josh GoffiREAD MORE
Josh Goffi is the Men’s Tennis Coach at the University of South Carolina.Highlights of his tennis career, as coach and former player, include:
- Highest ranking in USC’s men tennis program history, #2 in the nation in 2023.
- Coached Paul Jubb, the 2019 NCAA Singles Champion, and main draw at Wimbledon in 2019 and 2022.
- Back-to-back NCAA Singles Finalists in 2021 with sophomore Daniel Rodrigues.
- Connor Thompson & Toby Samuel, number 1 ITA National Ranking and 2022 ITA All-American Doubles National Champions.
- Professional wins over Stan Wawrinka, Thomas Berdych, Gilles Simon and Janko Tipsarevic.
- Member of the Brazilian Davis Cup Team in 2004.
- ACC Champion and team captain at Clemson University.
Stay Tuned for Additional Courses
Virtual 1 on 1 Coaching
Interested in 1 on 1 virtual coaching with Coach Carlos Goffi?
(Limited Space Available)
Tournament Tough Gear
Tournament Tough Tee - GreyRegular price $35.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perComing Soon
Tournament Tough Tee - BlackRegular price $35.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perComing Soon
Tournament Tough CapRegular price $35.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perComing Soon
Need more info? Drop us a line!